ISsoft’s UX/UI department is looking for designers ready to create IT products for clients from Western Europe and the USA. Our teams are working on 80+ projects in different domains, and their number is increasing, so we regularly open the UX/UI designer vacancies.
The department’s employees strive to make products’ interfaces intuitive, beautiful, and easy-to-use. We need designers working with interfaces of mobile apps, web-services, and those who can create a corporate identity. You’ll be engaged in projects at different stages, ranging from a product idea to an app redesign.
What Are UX/UI Designers’ Tasks?
Our designers’ tasks vary based on the product development stage. Here are some essential duties:
- Business, product, and users’ research
- Conducting interviews and surveys of the target audience
- Creating UX personas
- Product design strategy development
- Impact Mapping
- Designing custom scenarios and CJM
- Working with Service Blueprint
- Building an information architecture and screenflow logic
- Creating prototypes and testing
- Competitive analysis and usability audit
- Corporate identity development
- Daily communication with customers, requirements discussion, and presentation of solutions
- Generating ideas to improve and expand the functionality of the product
While creating software products, our employees successfully apply a human-oriented approach focused on users’ needs and desires.
The Key Requirements for Designers
- Experience in Sketch, Figma, InVision
- Abilities to build effective communication in a team, with a client and users
- Experience working with UI Kit and design systems
- In-depth knowledge of usability patterns
- Understanding of Responsive Design features
- Curiosity, empathy, common sense, and good communication skills
- An Intermediate level of English and higher
We also welcome the abilities to develop end-user profiles, paths, and interaction scripts and transform them into screen layouts and dynamic prototypes.
We don’t require higher education or design courses passed. We employ both talented self-learners and specialists with different types of training. Your experience, knowledge, and desire to improve your professional skills are essential to us.
Why Is It Worth Working at ISsoft?
- Comfortable work environment. We have everything you need for productive work: a spacious workplace, a friendly atmosphere in a team, and places for relaxation areas in the office.
- Continuous development. The company has its Training Center, where employees with any experience are trained. We also regularly hold internal meetups and hackathons to share knowledge. Besides, our employees share their expertise at ISsoft Insights, an annual open tech conference.
- Employee benefits. Health insurance, English lessons, free hot lunches, discounts, and bonuses all over the country and other benefits are waiting for you at ISsoft. We also arrange a corporate party twice a year, organize team-building activities and Happy hours, do sports together, and take part in competitions.
Are you interested in working as a UI/UX designer at ISsoft? Fill in a short online form, attach your CV and cover letter. As soon as we receive your application, our HR manager will contact you to invite you to our office for an interview.
Haven’t you found a proper vacancy, but would you like to join our team? Please apply via the form at the bottom of the page. We carefully consider all the applications and will be happy to offer you cooperation if we can find a position in our team according to your knowledge and experience.