ISsoft’s Salesforce department is rapidly growing: there are new clients from the USA and Western Europe, and we have new job openings for Salesforce developers. Thanks to Salesforce scalability, our specialists work on projects in various domains, including e-commerce, media, healthcare, quality control, sports, etc.
Do you enjoy getting into the subject part of the project? Are you interested in business and economics? So, you should join ISsoft’s talented team of Salesforce developers.
What do We Expect from a Salesforce Developer?
- Substantial expertise in Apex (triggers, async Apex, SOQL)
- Experience developing with Visualforce, Aura, LWC, Rest, packages, SfDX, declarative tools, security model
- Proven experience and ability to work with ready-made Salesforce components for development
- Willingness to dive into our client’s business and stay result-oriented, no matter how difficult it might be
- Interest in both back-end и front-end evelopment
- Good English command (at least Intermediate) and strong soft skills for teamwork
- Salesforce certificates (optional)
What Tasks will You Perform at ISsoft?
Our developers are working on challenging projects. Here are a few case studies our Salesforce department takes part in:
- Two-direction system integration based on RestAPI (one side – Salesforce, the other – Java app on Amazon). The integration is aimed at creating Standard User records on Salesforce and custom sharing for them using the Apex Sharing Engine.
- Implementation of the Failure Mode and Effects Analysis Tool. The tool visualizes hierarchical data structures and allows the user to manage these data.
- Training management system development. We are scaling up and increasing the productivity of the Training Plans & Training Assignments functionality.
- Legacy backend functionality support and development of a new user interface with Lightning Web Components.
Why Is It Worth Working at ISsoft?
- You can fulfill your potential. We have many projects with tasks at different levels.
- We are continuously learning and training our specialists. In our company’s Training Center, both junior specialists gain new knowledge, and experienced developers master their technical skills. Besides, the company regularly holds meetups, hackathons, and an annual tech conference.
- Friendly environment. You will find yourself in a team of like-minded people (for beginners – experienced mentors), in a cozy office and a spacious workplace.
- You will get a decent salary based on your skills and experience.
- Employee benefits. Health insurance, English language courses, hot lunches, corporate parties, sports events, team building, and other benefits are offered at ISsoft.
Are you interested? Apply for our Salesforce developer job: fill in the online form, write a cover letter, and attach your CV and portfolio. Our HR specialist will contact you promptly and invite you to a job interview.