ISsoft’s mobile development department is ready to offer an exciting job to talented applicants. The department’s specialists work on projects for clients from the USA and Western Europe in various industry domains, including fitness, entertainment, medicine, management, traveling, and others. Our mobile developers create native and cross-platform applications.
We regularly update job openings for iOS and Android-developers, Xamarin-specialists. Joining our team, you need to solve complex problems, create competitive products, and find non-standard solutions.
Job Openings in ISsoft’s Mobile Department
For eight years, we have been creating iOS applications using Objective C, Swift, C++. In our mobile development team, we’ll be glad to offer you a project that you will be interested in and tasks that will help you develop your professional skills.
One of the cases that our iOS specialists are currently working on is developing innovative healthcare products based on a multi-client SaaS system.
We have many large-scale Java and Kotlin projects for Android developers. For example, Android programmers are currently creating an extension to identify users using artificial intelligence, biometrics, and behavioral factors. Got interested? We are sure that we’ll find you a project to fulfill your potential.
The Xamarin framework is one of the most popular tools in cross-platform development among our customers. One of the cases that our Xamarin developers are currently working on is developing a restaurant industry system aimed at accounting and management. Our employees are also building fitness apps, applications for managing external devices (e.g. paint systems), and others.
What Are the Key Requirements for Our Job Positions?
- Experience working with iOS SDK, Android SDK, Windows Mobile SDK, Xamarin Framework, PhoneGap, Sencha Touch
- Understanding of the principles and expertise in Git, TFS, SVN version control and source code management systems
- Strong communication skills and knowledge of English at an intermediate level and higher
- Experience in managing small teams, demo presentations, and meetings
In the mobile development department Android and iOS developers will:
- Develop mobile applications based on mockups/wireframes provided by the client and the internal team
- Communicate with customers and analyze their requirements to get a complete product with improved functionality.
- . Manage/interact with the mobile development team and maintain the application’s sustainability.
Why Is ISsoft an Excellent Place for Work?
- Decent salary. We value our applicants’ experience and always offer a fair salary by the specialist’s professionalism.
- In-house Training Center. We develop specialists in a non-stop mode in our Training Center, where we organize lectures, trainings in all directions and for specialists with a different experience. Besides, the company regularly holds internal training meetings.
- Benefits. Free lunches, health insurance, English lessons in addition to corporate parties, team building, Happy Hours, etc. – this is what you’ll enjoy.
There’s a short online that keeps you one step from becoming an iOS/Android developer. Fill in the form and send it to us with a cover letter attached. We’ll be happy to see you at an interview.
Haven’t you found a suitable vacancy, but want to work in ISsoft’s mobile development department? Apply for our job openings. We’ll study it and be sure to offer you a place in the team according to your knowledge and experience.