ISsoft’s team of developers is looking for machine learning engineers. Our specialists are involved in engineering, development, and maintenance of machine learning and deep learning systems for our clients from Western Europe and the USA. We are searching for engineers who can keep a high level of products and aren’t afraid of challenging tasks.
There are job openings for machine learning engineers, data scientists, and data analysts in our AI & ML team. The team’s specialists work in various areas, including:
- NLP and text processing
- Image/video processing and computer vision
What does a Machine Learning Specialist Do?
Developers’ duties depend on the area of machine learning. Here are a few tasks that our ML developers perform for our clients:
- Automated detection of vulnerabilities in source code and assistance in eliminating them with machine learning tools
- Optimization of marketing processes for e-commerce projects based on the estimation of positive and negative product properties from the Amazon trading platform
- Optimization of medical services quality and reduction of medical costs by predicting the outflow of application users based on their activity
The Essential Requirements for a Machine Learning Engineer
- Expertise in data modeling and understanding of different data structures
- Experience working with traditional machine learning models (SVM, PCA, Decision Trees, Random Forest, Boosting regressors, and others)
- Experience in training ML models (initialization, optimization, regularization, and hyperparameters setting)
- Experience in developing and training deep learning models using frameworks (PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras, etc.)
- Experience in object-oriented programming in Python and knowledge of SQL
- Experience working with clouds such as AWS, Azure, GCP
- Upper-intermediate English skills and higher
What do We Offer to Our Employees?
- Challenging projects with non-trivial tasks. We have a lot of projects in different areas, that’s why we can offer the most exciting project domain for employees to work in. We will assign you tasks that will require a lot of hard work, but these responsibilities will contribute to your development and skills improvement.
- Professional development. ISsoft has a Training Center with experienced specialists who train all our employees. Also, the company regularly arranges events and activities for sharing knowledge by holding in-house meetups and hackathons. Employees represent our company at tech conferences and other professional events. Besides, ISsoft holds an annual conference ISsoft Insights.
- Excellent employment benefits. We care about our employees, offering them a comfortable working environment and lots of benefits, including medical insurance, daily hot lunches, free English courses, etc. Besides, our employees take part in corporate parties twice a year, team building activities, Happy Hours, and other recreational activities.
Do you have all the skills and want to work in the ISsoft team as a machine learning specialist? Fill in a short online form, send a cover letter, and attach your CV. Our HR manager will contact you promptly and invite you for an interview in one of our offices.