At ISsoft, 300+ talented QA engineers take part in software development for clients from the USA and Western Europe. Our QA specialists solve quality issues of web and mobile applications, ETL-based data warehouses, embedded systems for projects in healthcare, e-commerce, manufacturing, hosting, digital marketing, fitness, and other domains.
What Jobs does ISsoft Offer to QA Engineers?
We hire experienced QA Engineers for our two QA departments:
- QA automation. We are looking for specialists who can write automated tests and are willing to create advanced automation frameworks, understand the interior architecture of a product, and support all the necessary software testing attributes during the product development cycle. We’ll also be glad to hire specialists knowing different programming languages and want to master automation testing skills but don’t have experience working with it. At ISsoft, you’ll boost your automation skills in functional and non-functional testing as part of various product development approaches.
- QA manual. We need QA engineers who are ready to grow in technical and process testing areas. You will work with different types of and approaches to manual testing, project and testing documentation, apply testing tools every day, take part in testing processes at all stages of product development. You won’t get bored as QA at ISsoft comprises minimum routine and maximum pleasure in doing your job.
Besides, there are training programs for junior QA engineers.
What Is an Ideal QA Engineer?
Are you considering a software tester vacancy for the QA manual department? We’ll be glad to hire a specialist that:
- Can work with requirements.
- Is ready to dive deep in the product and business domain.
- Understands product development methodologies and knows how to create testing documentation.
- Has experience in performing functional and non-functional testing.
- Can create a set of tests for testing types required.
- Is ready to take part in building/improving the testing process.
- Understands the testing specific of web, mobile, and desktop applications.
- Has a deep understanding of a client-server architecture and knows how to work with SOAP and/or REST web services.
- Has experience working with Dev Tools for web product bugs detection and analysis.
- Has knowledge of XML and/or JSON and experience writing SQL queries.
In addition to tech skills, our applicants are expected to be willing to master their skills and have good skills in English (intermediate and higher). It’s crucial to be attentive, hard-working, courageous, and curious. Your critical thinking abilities also matter. If you possess them, you’ll manage to cope with any task. We also appreciate strong soft and social skills because you’ll cooperate with developers and project managers.
Are you looking for a job in the QA Auto department? We’ll be glad if you:
- Can ensure software quality based on the combination of automated and manual testing, focusing on the efficient number of automated tests for the product.
- Can create test plans and test cases.
- Understand the SDLC process and have experience using specific APIs.
- Have experience creating and automating automation reports, creating and maintaining CI/CD tasks to run autotests.
- Has an upper-intermediate level of English and higher.
Why is ISsoft an Excellent Place to Work?
Our company provides all opportunities for your development, including in-house training and meet-ups, conferences, hackathons, free English courses, and free lunches.
In the ISsoft team, it’s a pleasure to work productively and have a good rest. We arrange corporate parties, team building activities, and Happy hours. In addition to a decent salary, you will have a lot of bonuses and positive emotions.
To join our QA Engineers team, fill in a short online form on the website, attach your CV with a cover letter, and wait for a call from our HR manager. See you at ISsoft!