One of the critical factors of successful teamwork is a professional project manager. ISsoft has 100+ projects delivered for clients from the USA and Western Europe. The number of projects is growing, so we regularly open vacancies for project managers.
Our PMs work on projects in different domains, ranging from healthcare to vehicle production. ISsoft’s teams may include 5-200 specialists working on one project. We usually build centralized functional teams full-stack, but you may also need the experience of working with cross-functional and distributed teams.
What Are PM’s Tasks at ISsoft?
- Project plan development, scheduling, and agreeing on implementation deadlines with the client
- Choosing a set of project team members and individual work with each employee
- Workflow and team management
- Ensuring timely completion of projects tasks
- Motivation of the team by creating a comfortable environment and efficient communication in the project team
- Working with the team satisfaction on the project
- Communication with the customer and expectations management
- Client reporting
- Risk analysis
Our project managers perform these and many other tasks daily. Would you like to realize yourself and aren’t afraid of challenges? We’ll be glad if you join ISsoft’s team of project managers.
What’s Required to Work as a Project Manager?
- 3+ years of experience working as a project manager in IT
- Leadership skills, strong soft and management skills
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence and ability to customize the systems to meet the project and team requirements
- Ability to manage teams of 5+ specialists
- Expertise in project management methods
- Upper-intermediate English and higher
- Strong abilities for efficient communication and client expectations management
- Experience in building self-sufficient teams
- Ability to organize a successful development process quickly using innovative engineering practices
- Strong desire to participate in the development of the company employees with any experience. Ability to motivate a team in difficult situations
Why Is It Worth Working at ISsoft?
- Great working environment. Our team brings together talented and passionate professionals. We are flexible and open to new things. Your initiatives can be invaluable and provide us maximum benefit, while you can leverage self-realization and career growth.
- Continuous development. We have our Training Center that allows us to learn non-stop. Besides, you’ll be able to attend in-house meetups, conferences, and hackathons to get new knowledge and share your experience.
- Benefits. Health insurance, hot lunches, English lessons, discounts, and other benefits are offered at ISsoft. We visit corporate parties twice a year, arrange Happy hours and team building, do sports together and participate in sports competitions.
ISsoft is looking for talented project managers who understand what clients, the team, and the company need. Is that you? Then fill in the online form, write a cover letter, and attach your CV. Our HR manager will contact you promptly to invite you for an interview.