A DevOps engineer is a key specialist of ISsoft’s project teams because DevOps is not just an engineering specialty, but a continuously evolving culture that requires professional system engineers and infrastructure automation specialists in the development team workflow. We regularly open vacancies for DevOps specialists who will work on large-scale projects for customers from Western Europe and the USA. We aren’t just looking for professionals, but for engineers who are passionate about their work.
What do DevOps Engineers Do at ISsoft?
Our specialists work in the DevOps department, where they are involved in configuration and infrastructure management, automation of application deployment, and industrial systems operation that includes alerts monitoring and issuing, logs and system performance analysis, operation security, etc.
Job Application Requirements for DevOps Engineers:
- Knowledge of one or more Build and Configuration Management systems: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Vagrant, Microsoft DSS
- Experience in building microservice infrastructures and working with containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience working with IaC systems such as Terraform, Cloud Formation, ARM Templates, Pulumi, AWS CDK
- Experience working with web servers, including Nginx, Apache, Microsoft IIS, Apache Tomcat
- Expertise in one or more cloud platforms (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, OpenStack)
- Knowledge and understanding of best practices in building cloud and on-premise infrastructures
- IT-related background, ranging from network setting and configuration to domain configuration
- Experience in building monitoring and alerting systems for critical infrastructure components (ELK, Prometheus, Grafana, Zabbix, Nagios, etc.)
Besides, our DevOps specialists must:
- Understand business processes, be able to identify vulnerabilities, and improve them.
- Be able to efficiently communicate decisions and prove them by giving reasons based on inferring and best practices.
- Be able to analyze a massive flow of information and find errors in it.
- Aspire to develop yourself and others.
- Have at least the intermediate level of English to communicate with foreign clients and study technical documentation.
Our future colleagues are DevOps-engineers ready to learn new technologies and apply them in practice, knowing how to work in a team and do their best to achieve excellent results.
Are you looking for a DevOps engineer vacancy, sharing our approach to work? Apply for a job, fill in an online form, and attach your CV and cover letter. Our HR manager will promptly contact you and invite you to an interview in one of our offices.