ISsoft’s Business Analysis Department is rapidly growing. The department’s employees are a vital link between project teams and the customer. Our analysts implement projects for clients from the U.S. and Western Europe in various domains, ranging from healthcare to the service sector.
What Are Business Analysts’ Responsibilities at ISsoft?
- Identification and analysis of project requirements
- Documenting requirements
- Participating in project solution development
- Communication requirements to the development team
- Business processes modeling
- Implementation and management of BA processes (if necessary)
- Assistance in building a strong and cohesive team
- Assistance in maintaining quality communication on the project and in conflict resolution
The more experienced you are, the more exciting it will be to work in business analysis. At ISsoft, there is an opportunity for experienced business analysts to try themselves on a project as BA Team Lead or Project manager.
What do We Expect from Business Analysts?
Our business analyst vacancy is suitable for anyone willing to work hard and learn to grow professionally. The skills we expect are:
- Knowledge of the theoretical foundations of business analysis
- The desire to analyze incoming information and the ability to draw conclusions based on the information received
- Flexibility in work and communication
- Ability to set priorities in work
- Critical thinking
- Confident English proficiency (Upper-Intermediate and higher)
Do you want to build your career in business analysis, but you don’t have experience? Consider our job openings for business analyst interns.
Why will You Like to Work at ISsoft?
We are a large international IT company, developing complex and challenging products that require a thorough immersion. In search of an experienced business analyst, we honestly point out your prospects in the vacancy. Here’s what you’ll get as part of our team:
- Continuous development. We have an in-house Training Center, where all our employees are trained in various knowledge areas. Our meetups, hackathons, and conferences will help you improve your professional skills.
- Challenging projects. Our clients work in all possible areas, with entirely different processes and process stacks. We consider our employees’ needs to offer an exciting project to them.
- Decent salary and comfortable working environment. We value our employees’ experience and commitment, so we offer them a fair wage. The company offices are equipped so that employees can work, relax, and communicate.
- Good employment benefits. Medical insurance, English classes, hot lunches, bonuses, sports sections, corporate holidays, events, and other benefits are offered at ISsoft.
Are you interested in our business analyst job in Ukraine, or would you like to work in Belarus? Then fill in a short online form, write a cover letter, and attach your CV. Our HR-manager will promptly contact you and invite you to an interview.
Haven’t you found a suitable vacancy, but would you like to be part of our team? We suggest you fill in the form and send us your CV. As soon as we have a suitable vacancy, we will contact you.